When you think ‘Vegan’, food normally pops in the head. But Vegan can happen w/ other thingies besides food. How about ‘Vegan Shoes’? Yes, there is such a thing as ‘Cute Vegan Shoes’. They are made without animal products like leather or by-products like wool. Fabulous 1Thing additions that can be included in your Fall wardrobe. Or perhaps holiday gift ideas for a Shoe-nista in your life (you too)!
- RAFA – Several extremely cute Vegan 2017 styles. All hand-made. High quality that does come w/ a price tag. Or course the ones I think are cute are on their high end… STICK BOOTS.They are cute!
- NATIVE SHOES – Signature Style starts at $40. Offering winter weather- friendly boots, knit athletic sneakers. 100% Vegan company that carries their shoes in women’s, mens, girls and boys options. Venice Print caught my eye for Fall
- VAGABOND – Swedish shoe label w/ several fall friendly vegan options… booties, chunkyplatforms, flat soles and more. Women’s & Men’s sizes. They have a Vegan / non-animal collection . I’m liking the Aurora chunky heeled loafer.
- MATT & NATE – Montreal – based shoe label. Everything is Vegan & Sustainable. It’s either ade from recycled or renewable materials like rubber and cork. The styles are on point trendy and classic… block heals, mules, boots and booties and more to chose from. One of my favs is the Sold Out Radisson. They have so much more than shoes.
- VEGETARIAN SHOES – Based in the UK. Men, Women & Kids sizes. From sneakers to hiking boots to cute loafers. One of my favs Airseal Boulder Boot (Cherry) They ship Worldwide! Vegan Friendly for 26 years plus years!
- NOVACAS – Spanish for ‘NO COW’! MooShoes house brand. Men and Women sizes. High heel clogs, booties & more! The Sierra Clog caught my eye.
- VEJA – French sneaker brand mostly made from recycled and or organic cotton & wild rubber in Brazil. Price point from $65 – $116. They come in my size 11 and larger!! WATA Black Pierre would be one of my choices.
- INSECTA SHOES – Brazilian shoe label makes unisex boots, chukkas, oxfords and sandals in cool patterns, velvet and faux- leather. 100% Vegan. Everything is made from recycled bottles & vintage clothing. Their website doesn’t ship to the US, but you can find them online places like MooShoes. Synesthesia Sandal is cute, and not cheap.
- DOC MARTIN – Yes, they also have a Vegan line of Docs. Best to do the search on their site VEGAN. They have the same iconic look. Women & Men sizes. Vegan Jadon II is one of my picks!